Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Here's a picture -- NOT!

There is no picture, that is the problem! I keep uploading them but they never show up on my blog. That is sad for me, because it seems my entire persona is wrapped up in the visual. I am still taking pictures constantly, and enjoying that, but I really, really, liked the part of photography where I get to share them with you all. Our lives continue to be slow moving and gentle. John has been having some knee pain for the last several months, and is finally getting it checked out. Doctor's appointment, ultrasound, another doctor's appointment, and an MRI have happened so far. Next Tuesday he will find out if it actually torn ligaments or not, and what to do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home