Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Texas

We made it to Texas with no problems, and have been enjoying the kids and grands immensely.

Since we've been here, we've enjoyed the birthday (Sunil) night in a hotel, dinner and breakfast and lunch out, swimming in the hotel pool, and going to a baseball game. A grand time was had by all.

I did take photos, and will share them when I get online again next time.

We're almost finished with our project here, which is painting Sheela's room -- a lovely, deep blue; almost turquoise. She's pleased, and so are we!

After I worked hard all day on the prepping and painting (her room has high ceilings, so some ladder work was involved) my reward was a marvelous meal! Sid and Karin fixed a shrimp/cheese/bacon wrap, seasoned with spices and grilled -- yummy - and in-season fresh corn on the cob and grilled pineapple slices. Also yummy. And, yes, the white wine was perfect, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home