Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Hiking

Our neighbor Judy - who is only here part-time - is back in town today. We went for two walks.

The first was a mile and a quarter one across the top of the earthen part of the dam (twice). Then home for lunch and a few errands, then back out again into the lovely, lovely warm and sunny day for a three-mile jaunt through hilly woods with lake views - sometimes on both sides of the trail.

So that makes five miles for me today ... the first time in quite awhile that I have gone that far.

Then, more heaven! I took advantage of our Japanese -style soaking tub. I even used the handy accordion-folding-style plastic top for the tub (from Brian and Tracy from Japan) to keep the water hot until I could get into it to soak. Ahhh.

Life is truly good.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a good hike, and a great bath! Glad the accordion is useful:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home