Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Rainbow


This is my favorite shot from Mollie's wedding. I took this from the parking lot as we were going into the venue.
Honestly, this one was not photo-shopped! (well, except I did erase a white car that happened to be in it. But the rainbow and that gorgeous red tree are just as they were!)
By the way, the photos will ALL be on Snapfish soon. I wanted to get the album done and sent to Mollie before I put all of them out there. And I did get it finished a couple of days ago.
Oh, and I am deleting and cropping and such, so it shouldn't be too painful to go through them.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is lovely - and what luck that you didn't have to add the rainbow yourself.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi from Bob K

     

Post a Comment

<< Home