Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm still here

We've had out of town guests, which limits our face time with the PC ... but we're still here!

I've just finished putting together a cookbook of the recipes our tennis team prepared during our week long practice session in Hilton Head SC this year and last. I know it's ironic that I'm the one doing it, but my publisher skills are in demand even though my cooking skills aren't!

We found we enjoyed staying in the condo in the evenings and cooking rather than going out ... even though there was no shortage of wonderful restaurants in that tourist-y area. Each day (almost) someone different would volunteer to cook a favorite recipe for dinner that night . She always had lots of help shopping, cooking and cleaning up, which made it all more fun for everyone.

It will go to the printer tomorrow, after the team captain proofreads it and I correct whatever mistakes I'm sure I must have made. The name of the book(let) is: "It's Your Serve."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home