Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Sunshine and palm trees

Today was a beach day for us. All day, actually, sitting mostly under our big red beachbrella, drinking lemonade (no alcohol or glass bottles allowed on Naples City beaches), watching the shorebirds, and reading. (I'm halfway through Anna Karenina for the second time. It is much easier to understand this time, when I'm 40 years older!) I didn't take the camera onto the beach with me, as I forgot to bring any of our beach bags from TN this time, and I didn't want it to get set down anywhere near all that sand. But, if I'd had it, I would've taken a shot looking up at the clear, sun-brightened red umbrella, with the dark blue sky and white puffy clouds ... with a couple palm trees peeking over for good measure. So pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home