Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

We're on our way

We will be driving to NY, starting out this afternoon and getting to Lisa Neilans Blair's house Friday afternoon. We have the van partially loaded already, but since the main things in there now are potted mums (to use as centerpieces for Gramma's party), getting everything else in will be a challenge. But I'm sure John can handle it! We are taking the laptop, but our online time may be limited. Well, let the record show that I've tried three times to post a wonderful sunrise photo taken by John a few days ago. I keep getting error messages. You'll see it eventually, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home