Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Torn cartilage

Welll the MRI showed all sorts of rips and tears in the cartilage in John's right knee. Better news than ligament damage. They will go in arthroscopically with the tiny "PacMan" (remember him? The little yellow MandM-looking fellow that chomped up the other fellows on the Atari game?) to chew up and swallow all the damaged bits. Then all should be well. The procedure will be in-and-out the same day, on March 20th. Well, DUH! I should have said FEBRUARY 20th.!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    gee, that doesn't give him much time to recover for the big birthday bash. I am glad that it isn't worse.

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually, Karin, I meant to say February 20th. So, he will have plenty of time to recover for the big birthday bash. Uh, what bash? Should I be planning a bash?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home