Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

From e-mail

Okay, so I am writing this on an email page and sending it to my Blog.
 
Karin showed me how to do this ages ago but I never practiced it, and so forgot how. But here goes.




Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    I forgot that AOL automatically adds junk adds to your emails. But "good on ya" anyway!

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Very cool - now I'll have to learn to do it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home