Neilans

This Blog is actually just an excuse for me to have a place to post a few of my myriad and always growing collection of photos! And, a way to keep my family and friends up to date on our activities.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Details of cartilage

John said I should quote the MRI report: " 1. Large compex tear involving the posterior horn and junction posterior horn and body of medial meniscus with significant articular cartilage degeneration medial compartment. 2. Severe articular cartilage degeneration of patellofemoral joints. 3. Apparent compartmental osteoarthritic changes. 4. Small joint effusion." He says it sounds a lot worse than it actually hurts ... but he will be relieved to have the pain go away, just the same.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Team Sharma said…

    Okay, I lied. Your last post was the 26th, and not the 19th, of January. Get hot at this rate John will never recover from his upcoming surgery....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home